Marketing Committee | Street Team - Strategy Manager
The Strategy Pilot will be responsible for the overall development of all Street Team initiatives throughout the year related to promotion, branding and direct marketing. Where the VP of Marketing will act as an advisor, this individual will act as the creative authority and implementation officer of the Street Team, responsible for formulating ideas to raise awareness of their services made available to the TRSM community.
- Responsible for creating Street Team initiatives (planning, development and execution)
- Promotes the brand of the TRSS, affiliated Student Groups, Corporate Sponsors and the Ted Rogers School of Management to help improve overall awareness and student life on campus
- Ensure all Street Team initiatives provide a purpose for the TRSS and its affiliated groups, initiatives and must adhere to one or more of the 3 TRSS Pillars
- Must keep informed of Student Groups and upcoming events, initiatives and services
- Must stay informed of all TRSS related events, marketing initiatives and services
- Works with the Vice President of Marketing on various developmental processes related to initiatives, promotion and branding
- Work with Operations Pilot to reflect and forecast the direction (initiatives, goals, opportunities, etc.) of the Street Team
Minimum Time Commitment: 4-6 hours per week
- Must have proof of self-discipline; proactive qualities
- Able to lead and engage a team
- Creative and able to identify opportunities for a strategic implementation of an idea
- Organized and has the ability to comprehend information to export vital knowledge to external stakeholders of the TRSS Street Team
* Student Group involvement or previous Street Team experience will be an asset.