Marketing Committee | Street Team - Operations Manager
The role of an Operations Manager is to ensure the functionality and efficiency of day-to-day activities of the TRSS Street Team. The Operations Manager will lead the team during the various marketing initiatives undertaken by the TRSS, formulated by the Strategy Pilot and under the guidance of the TRSS Vice President of Marketing. The most important aspect of this role is to ensure a positive volunteering environment through the cultivation of creativity, teamwork and pride amongst all Ambassadors.
- Serve as a highly active member of the Street Team’s management and daily operations
- Allocating and managing human resources where appropriate to meet the needs of the organization
- Maintain organizational effectiveness of the Street Team through leadership and planning in HR functions
- Act as a main point of contact to all Street Team Ambassadors, track performance and progress, attendance, productivity and rewards and incentives
- Work with Strategy Manager to reflect and forecast the direction (initiatives, goals, opportunities, etc.) of the Street Team
Minimum Time Commitment: 4-6 hours per week
- Must be able to lead and motivate others
- Administration and communication skills
- Proficient understanding of Excel or spreadsheet based data tracking and reporting
* Student Group involvement or previous Street Team experience will be an asset.