Executive Vice President Committee | Content Administrator
Content Administrator is hired by the Executive Vice President and the Web Architect, to be ratified by the Board of Directors of the Ted Rogers Students’ Society (TRSS). Content Administrator assists with the creation and maintenance of the TRSS website. This position will provide the individual with the opportunity to build their portfolio and develop strong organizational and time management skills.
- Maintenance and up-keeping of the TRSS website and TRSS rebrand
- Work with Board of Directors and TRSS ad hoc committees to update general membership via social networking media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Keep track of webhosting and domain registration
- May also be asked to perform additional duties and special projects at the request of the Vice President of Administration and Operations
- Stay on top of emails
Minimum Time Commitment: 5 hours per week
- Extensive knowledge of WordPress is mandatory.
- Organized, reliable, and able to work independently
- Strong work ethic, commitment, and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Appropriate email etiquette
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and CSS, PHP, HTML languages would be an asset