Executive Vice President Committee | Breakthrough Program Manager
The Breakthrough Program Manager is the project manager that is responsible for the planning, management and execution of the Breakthrough Program alongside the Executive Vice President. The EVP Committee is also responsible for assisting with other organizational functions of the TRSS as well as its ad-hoc projects.
- Track the KPI’s and manage the critical path of the Breakthrough Program
- Planning and determining the structure of the program sessions
- Managing logistics and set up for event/sessions
- Working collaboratively with other committees, groups and partners as needed
- Screening applications and sending acceptances with the EVP
- Archiving and distributing KPI’s, Critical Paths and training/transitioning documents
- Assist the Executive Vice President with other organizational functions of the TRSS
- May also be asked to perform additional duties and special projects, at the request of the Executive Vice President
Minimum Time Commitment: 6 hours per week
- Passionate about inspiring and helping other students
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral), being able to pay attention to detail
- Must be organized, reliable, be able to work under tight deadlines and able to work independently
- Presentation skills
- Attend weekly or bi-weekly meetings as needed
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Dropbox, Gmail, Google Drive
There will also be an additional role of Breakthrough Program Associate, this role will focus on assisting the Breakthrough Program Manager plan and execute the programming.
* Previous student group leader or Breakthrough experience is recommended/preferred.