Corporate Relations Committee | Student Development Ambassador
The Student Development Ambassador (SDA) of the Corporate Relations Committee (CRC) will have two phases in their position. Throughout the summer, the SDA will work with Student Group VP Corporates to assist in developing an effective plan for the year. After this is completed, the SDA will be there to provide support for student groups for the rest of the year. From September onward, this position will also focus on creating partnerships with multiple student groups and promotional discounts with local stores and services.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with all internal Student Group Vice President of Corporate Relations
- Assist in completing partnership reports once a month (or as needed) with Vice President of Corporate Relations
- Attend weekly/bi-weekly Corporate Relations Committee meetings
- Assist VP Corporate Relations to determine funding for student groups and individuals; events and initiatives
- Answering student group e-mails weekly in regards to sponsorship
- Will serve as an intermediary between student groups and committee reporting on CCPP and documentation
- Creating files for each student group, outlining events and date
- Special focus on frosh partnerships
- Create discounts and special TRSM promotions to benefit students
- Maintenance of CRM system of student groups to track progress and help support initiatives.
- Creating curriculum and hosting CDP sessions for all VP Corporates to attend.
Minimum Time Commitment: 6 hours per week
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently to execute assignments given on behalf of the TRSS
- Excellent leadership qualities and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of TRSM student groups as well as Ryerson as a whole
- Great management, networking, and negotiation skills
* Previous experience in a Corporate Relations role on a Student Group is recommended.
* Cannot be a VP Corporate in a Student Group during the 2017-2018 year.